I am Andrew Wee, a student from HCI Singapore. HCI is one of the well known schools in Singapore. It is 90 years old now and I am pretty proud to be in the Hwa Chong Family. I had always thought Hwa Chong was all about work but I was wrong. There are IT lessons in Hwa Chong! This is what I have learned in my very first lesson.
I was taught how to blog using www.blogger.com. The teacher, Mr Cheong, was very engaging. He is quite handsome, I admit. In the first lesson, I also learnt how to create an account on webnewmedia.ning.com . With his marvellous skills, he created this website, which I think is quite a feat. I am looking forward greatly to the lesson in which he teaches us how to create a website and publish it. I can't wait to make my own website! See you soon! +.+

No comments:
Post a Comment